She's always beautiful, but Sunday night Penelope looked stunning. From her skin color (impeccably bronzed) to her chignon, the face -- and hair -- were flawless.
Here are the deets:
Inspiration: “We chose a very easy, elegant bun because with this look, it was all about the dress,” says iconic hairstylist Oribe. “All of the elements were already there, from a beautiful movie star to a beautiful dress, so we wanted to go with less is more and keep the hair simple and chic.”
Get the hair:
1. Blow dry hair so it’s dry but don’t worry about making it too perfect.
2. Use a 1 ½ inch curling iron to curl the entire head.
3. Brush out the curls well and spray Imperméable or an anti-humidity spray to set the style and prevent frizz.
4. Pull hair in a knot and separate the knot to balance the head.
5. Pull out small tendrils around the face and neck to soften the look.
"Anastasia Soare shaped Penelope’s brows in a high full arch, making her arches bold and defined. Penelope has big, beautiful eyes that can support a high arch."
I'm loving her loads of lashes. Very glamorous. Try Make Up For Ever's Smoky Lash Mascara to match the volume and curl.